1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CommClash EU Final Recap

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Steeldragon, May 1, 2014.

1. Steeldragon

Steeldragon Community Admin Community Leader

Primary Class:
    Engineer

Well done to MercenaryS who took the match 2-4, it was tough!​
  2. DangerousTomTR

DangerousTomTR Registered User

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    omg, still so much emotions at the start of the 2nd half when we capture the base at last second and then lose it again
  3. Furiosus

Furiosus PS2 Distinguished commelite

It's horrible to watch :(
  4. Br4gi

Br4gi PS2 Officer

Primary Class:
    Light Assault
    Haven't re-watched it (yet).
    Was watching during match and from what I recall I got annoyed by Kid's comments quite fast.
    (can't remember exactly why, but it rubbed me the wrong way almost constantly)

It was frustrating to watch because most of the times it felt like Mercs were winning by their fingernails.
    The last 30 minutes (or so) were horrible to watch and actually agreed with comments there; too much of the same and no MAX gal drop.

FYI: I was impressed with Mercs plan with the infil @ start. That infill was VERY unlucky when he bounced off the RIGHT side of the river. In hindsight, -considering our plan with Prowler/skyguards-, I felt MCY Platoonlead was inside your head, Furi.
    Meh.:mad:
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  5. Fara

Fara PS2 Outfit Leader

Primary Class:
    Medic
    So I re-watched the video and we all know how badly we felt we played. Factor in some dubious command mistakes and yet, MCY only barely won. If there is a positive to take from this it would have to be.... if we get our gameplan together there is no reason we can't beat every other outfit. We've proven it before and there is no reason we can't do it again.

All starts with some commitment to Season 2 CC, people agreeing to joining the roster and then attending practise sessions

TL;DR
    MCY won not because of how good they were, but because of how poorly we played.
    Kili, Raumance, Br4gi and 2 others like this.
  6. Headofflol

Headofflol PS2 Full Member

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    Didnt watched either ,no need really ...Anyway I'm gona take a break for a month maybe (not so active) ,I just want to start fresh for the new CC season.Yes I'm up for it and if we get enough ppl that would be awesome.Anyway if there is an event I'll try to be there as always!
  7. Fatal

Fatal PS2 Officer Squad Leader

Primary Class:
    Engineer
    I haven't re-watched it yet but will do. I'm also up for doing CommClash Season 2.