1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preparing for the Community Clash

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Furiosus, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Furiosus

Furiosus PS2 Distinguished commelite

New Ops Schedule:

Wednesdays 7pm GMT
    Community Clash Practice, with focus on strategies. We'll be on Test Server for this.
    Fridays 8pm GMT
    Standard, Semi-Serious Ops.
    Sundays 6pm GMT
    Semi Serious Ops
    Other practice sessions to be scheduled individually for air and ground training.
    Recruitment is now OPEN; Changes to recruitment will be made shortly. This will be to our requirements, and to the process.

I hope you've all enjoyed a much needed break from PlanetSide.

Now is time for us to return to dominating the pile. It’s been easy up until this point, but we've all got lessons to be learned from scrimming RUSL. On the 1st March (this coming saturday) we'll be fighting DasAnfall in a CC style match. We’ll be practicing every week. In general there’s two main areas I want to focus on: air and ground. We're going to be putting a group of our best pilots together to be practicing for the CC, and having them refine their skills.

Beyond that, I want everyone to be up to an acceptable standard for flying. With infantry, I’ll be leading the training - there’s gonna be two parts: 1) Individual skill that will consist of deathmatches, improving aim, cornering etc. 2) Your function in the team, what to do in certain situations, and playing your class.

When it comes to selecting players for the CC, I will pick our best. Skill will be my only choice for picking, and if you don't attend practice I will not take you. But do remember, skill isn't all about kills. Performing your class role is vital, and being able to communicate on TS, while not being verbose or disruptive is required. If a Trial member is better than an Officer at the required role, then we’ll take the one who brings us closer to success.

Also is the new ops schedule, there's upcoming changes to recruitment. I'll be dealing with that soon, and it will be to the required certs etc but also more than that.
    zzarge, DangerousTomTR, Br4gi and 3 others like this.
  2. diLLa

diLLa PS2 Full Member Community Member

Primary Class:
    Medic
    Good timing. From today on I'll be active again :p.

I have to say beforehand though that I prolly won't be able to attend the friday and sunday ops in most weeks. Hopefully there can be some consideration concerning team selection for CC.
  3. Furiosus

Furiosus PS2 Distinguished commelite

Will do, I'm going to be running some smaller infantry stuff (12v12's against ourselves, etc). Wednesday is the practice day for CC as it's the same day the events fall on.
  4. Headofflol

Headofflol PS2 Full Member

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    Will be online from 4th of march again ,so yea...
  5. Orocco

Orocco PS2 Full Member

Primary Class:
    Engineer
    I have finally moved into my new house and got my man cave sorted so will be active again!
  6. Lonny1985

Lonny1985 PS2 Distinguished

Primary Class:
    Infiltrator
  7. Lonny1985

Lonny1985 PS2 Distinguished

Primary Class:
    Infiltrator
    By the way for our Pro7-Players: Please download the SOE-Client. You don't have to create an account. Otherwise you won't be able to play on Jaeger.
    Furiosus likes this.