1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the INI Elite recruitment forum - Recruitment is currently OPEN

Declined RaegnarTR - Application

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by RaegnarTR, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaegnarTR

RaegnarTR Registered User

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    Username: RaegnarTR
    Location & Timezone:
    Austria, GMT +1

PlanetSide2 Stats: https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428139972584086657/

Have you read "Recruitment 101"?
    yes

Which Officer invited you?
    -

Why do you want to join INI Elite and what do you think you can bring?
    I'm looking for something a bit smaller and organized than my current outfit, especially during prime time. Don't get me wrong, they are all really nice people and it's fun to play with them, but throwing 48 people somewhere can ruin the fight pretty quickly.
    I consider myself a decent player / human being who is up for pretty much all sorts of shenannigans. I can follow orders and do the stuff that "needs to be done", including being open to suggestions to further improve my gameplay.

How active can you be?
    4 - 5 days a week, pretty much no time limit

Preferred Class / Role:
    I prefer HA, but I'm also comfortable with Medic or Engi, although they still need some expensive love

How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2?
    since beta

Please list your Outfit history and your current Outfit:
    BRTD

Did you play PlanetSide 1? If so, what empire and outfit were you a part of?
    no

Disclaimer: I just came home from the nightshift, sorry for any typos
  2. Merrin

Merrin PS2 Distinguished commelite

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    Hey RaegnarTR

First of all, welcome to the INI forums.

Your rank will be changed to Trialist shortly. From then on, you'll be on trial and will be able to access the private INI forums.

We shall evaluate your performance for the coming few weeks to make sure you integrate well with the way the outfit operates, and of course, fit into the INI community.

You'll find everything you need to know about being part of INI Elite over in the Briefing Room. So be sure to check it out!

INI Elite has a group of members who oversee the running of the outfit and it's assets:
    • Furiosus - PS2 Outfit Leader
    • SteelDragon - Officer
    • TheFletch - Officer
    • Pella - Officer
    • Merrin - Officer
    • Raumance - Officer
    • Fara - Officer
    See you in game!

- Merrin
  3. Fara

Fara PS2 Outfit Leader

Primary Class:
    Medic
    Last online 31st March, no information due to inactivity especially when INI has been very active during April. Closing and denying app. Reapply if circumstances change.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.