1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the INI Elite recruitment forum - Recruitment is currently OPEN

Declined Rahkim

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Rahkim, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahkim

Rahkim Registered User

Primary Class:
    Engineer
    Username:

Rahkim

Location & Timezone:

IN, USA & EST

PlanetSide2 Stats:

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428010618020746353 (stats for Rahkim aren't available there yet, maybe he's too new a character)

Have you read "Recruitment 101"?

Yes

Which Officer invited you?

Furiosus

Why do you want to join INI Elite and what do you think you can bring?

I like the color red. I want to play with a TR outfit that I can continue to improve my game with, and that has their shit together for competition. I can bring versatility, piloting experience, and a serious attitude when it comes to improving as a player.

How active can you be?

I can make it to almost every operation, and grind up my character daily.

Preferred Class / Role:

I'm grinding up my Heavy Assault first as requested, but I'm probably most useful as a pilot.

How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2?

Since fall beta.

Please list your Outfit history and your current Outfit:

I played with Black Widow Company until all their best pilots dropped out, leaving me no one to train with due to the limitations of BWC's SOP. I joined Numero Uno Clan where I stayed until their leaders and top players switched focus to another game. Currently I think I'm still on the NUC roster, but I'm not active. On my Mattherson character I'm in Notorious, which is a pilots only outfit I created with my brother. It's not competitive, and Insolence doesn't play anymore.

Did you play PlanetSide 1? If so, what empire and outfit were you a part of?

No.
  2. Merrin

Merrin PS2 Distinguished commelite

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    Hey Rahkim

First of all, welcome to the INI forums.

Your rank will be changed to Trialist shortly. From then on, you'll be on trial and will be able to access the private INI forums.

We shall evaluate your performance for the coming few weeks to make sure you integrate well with the way the outfit operates, and of course, fit into the INI community.

You'll find everything you need to know about being part of INI Elite over in the Briefing Room. So be sure to check it out!

INI Elite has a group of members who oversee the running of the outfit and it's assets:
    • Furiosus - PS2 Outfit Leader
    • SteelDragon - Officer
    • TheFletch - Officer
    • Pella - Officer
    • Merrin - Officer
    • Raumance - Officer
    • Fara - Officer
    See you in game!

- Merrin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.