1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the INI Elite recruitment forum - Recruitment is currently OPEN

Accepted Orocco Application

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Orocco, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orocco

Orocco PS2 Full Member

Primary Class:
    Engineer
    Referral from Pella to post application.

Username: Orocco

Location & Timezone: GMT - Edinburgh

PlanetSide2 Stats: https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428109895925384337

Have you read "Recruitment 101"? Yes

Where did you hear about us? I saw Pella's HA video when researching what had changed in the game since i took a break. From this I spoke to Pella to mention that I liked his video and inquired about joining INI - I then leveled to 40 to meet the recruitment requirements.

Why do you want to join INI Elite and what do you think you can bring? I want to restart my enjoyment of Planetside 2 and join a group more akin to my style. I played from Alpha until March when I took a break due to a change in my previous outfits ops times. I think INI are a strong force to recon with and I wish to play with an elite bunch of guys who get stuff done. I can add experience, tactical awareness, skill, maturity, team-work, the ability to listen, follow and deliver on orders - plus some good old Scottish banter!

How active can you be? I play every/most evenings (6/7 - 11/12) and loads at the weekend - I occasionally play during the week depending on work schedule.

Preferred Class / Role: I prefer playing LA/HA depending on the fight.

How long have you been playing PlanetSide 2? Since Alpha with a break in the middle.

Please list your Outfit history and your current Outfit: I was previously a member of the Enclave after an old friend of mine from PS1 recruited me. I left due to a change in their ops times and they subsequently left PS2. This was on my old main character Haggis ( https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428010618035420673 ). When I started looking about for a new outfit I was drawn to INI and therefore have made a new character and leveled him to 40 for the sole purpose of playing with INI.

Did you play PlanetSide 1? If so, what empire and outfit were you a part of? I played NC under Scottishpsycho and was a member of NCSF on Emerald.
  2. PELLA

PELLA PS2 Full Member

Primary Class:
    Light Assault
    Awesome. Now we have a true Scottish person.

We have somone who thinks they are scottish, called Bluenose. He says he from GLASS GO?
  3. Orocco

Orocco PS2 Full Member

Primary Class:
    Engineer
    Didn't know they had internet over that side! ;)
  4. Manshack

Manshack INI Community Community Veteran

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    It's actually pronounced "Glazga"
  5. Merrin

Merrin PS2 Distinguished commelite

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    Hey Orocco

First of all, welcome to the INI forums.

Your rank will be changed to Solder (Recruit) shortly. From then on, you'll be on trial and will be able to access the private INI forums.

We shall evaluate your performance for the coming few weeks to make sure you integrate well with the way the outfit operates, and of course, fit into the INI community.

You'll find everything you need to know about being part of INI Elite over in the Briefing Room. So be sure to check it out!

INI Elite has a group of Guardians who oversee the running of the outfit and it's assets:
    • TheFletch - Officer and INI Community Leader
    • SteelDragon - Website and Outfit Admin
    • Furiosus - Outfit Leader
    • Pella - Platoon Commander
    We also have a cadre of Elites who look after our squads on a day-to-day basis and should be able to help you out if an Officer isn't available:
    • Merrin
    • Suikoden
    • Wolfhound
    • zomg
    See you in game!

- Merrin
  6. Suikoden

Suikoden PS2 Distinguished Community Member

Primary Class:
    Engineer
    Oh, good to have another one from the haggisland, i don't remember you speaking on the ops yet but i hope your accent isn't as bad as bluenose has :D

Anyways, welcome aboard, gl with trial
  7. PELLA

PELLA PS2 Full Member

Primary Class:
    Light Assault
    • Pella - Platoon Commander
    What type of made up title shit is that?
  8. zomg

zomg INI Community commelite

Could change it to "Pella - Says weak a lot" I suppose :D
  9. Ashalak

Ashalak PS2 Full Member Community Veteran

Primary Class:
    Heavy Assault
    Welcome to the forum mate :)
  10. Orocco

Orocco PS2 Full Member

Primary Class:
    Engineer